Terms of Service
(the "Service") is owned and operated by 4remotesupport ("4remotesupport"), and is provided to you ("You")
under the 4remotesupport's terms and conditions ("Terms"). BY PROVIDING YOUR E-MAIL AND PASSWORD (THE
AUTHENTICATION PROCESS), YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU: (i) ARE AUTHORIZED TO SIGN FOR AND BIND
THE CONTRACTING PARTY AND (ii) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTIONS SET FORTH BELOW. If you do not agree to
these Terms you may not use the Service. 4remotesupport reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change,
modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time in accordance with the procedures set forth
below in the section 3. All Terms set forth also apply to
evaluation or demo accounts.
1.REGISTRATION: To use the Service, You must submit a complete 4remotesupport registration form ("Registration Form"), which is available on the 4remotesupport web site ("Site") and can be downloaded from http://www.4RemoteSupport.com. As part of the registration process for the Service, You agree to: (i) provide certain limited information about You as prompted to do so by the Site (such information to be current, complete and accurate) and (ii) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested at the time of the original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). If 4remotesupport discovers that any of Your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, 4remotesupport may terminate Your right to access and receive the Service immediately. Upon notice, 4remotesupport will review the registration application and will notify You regarding acceptance or rejection. 4remotesupport may reject a registration application if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the Service. 4remotesupport reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user who has canceled previous Service accounts. Demo or evaluation accounts are one account, one evaluation period per user. 4remotesupport need not provide a reason for its rejection. If 4remotesupport rejects Your application, You may thereafter reapply and 4remotesupport will reconsider Your application. You may not register for the Service if You are under 18 years of age. By registering for the Service You represent to 4remotesupport that You are 18 years of age or older. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process You will have opened an account with 4remotesupport and will become a subscriber to the Service.
2.USER CONDUCT: You are solely responsible for the content of Your transmissions through the Service. 4remotesupport does, however, reserve the right to take any action with respect to the Service and/or the Site that 4remotesupport deems necessary or appropriate in 4remotesupport's sole discretion. Your use of the Service is subject to the end user license agreement set forth below and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). You agree: (i) to comply with all United States laws, rules and other regulations applicable in connection with the Service; (ii) not to post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component; (iii) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (iv) not delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;(v) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; (vi) not to use the Service to infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and (vii) not to transmit through the Service, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems and You will not interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service. 4RemoteSupport Overview
3.MODIFICATIONS: 4remotesupport may amend these Terms at any time by (i) posting a revised Terms of Service document on http://www.4RemoteSupport.com and/or (ii) sending information regarding the Terms amendment to the email address You provide to 4remotesupport. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the http://www.4RemoteSupport.com.com site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You manifest intent to accept these amended terms if You continue to use the Service and/or access Your membership account after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to You. Otherwise, these Terms may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. Further, 4remotesupport reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to You. 4remotesupport shall not be liable to You or any third party should 4remotesupport exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
4. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY: As part of the registration process, You must use Your email address as Your user name and choose a password for access to Your account. You agree to carefully safeguard all of Your passwords. You are solely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of Your passwords and account information. Furthermore, You are solely responsible for any and all activity that occurs under Your account. You agree to immediately notify 4remotesupport of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You, including if You believe that Your password or account information has been stolen or otherwise compromised. Access to and use of password protected and or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
4RemoteSupport or 4RemoteSupport.com, will never send you an email asking for your 4RemoteSupport.com username and password or your Windows username and password. To keep your 4remotesupport remote access secure, keep your usernames and passwords confidential.
5. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT: This end user license agreement is a right and license allowing You to use the Service under certain restrictions, terms and conditions (the "License Agreement"). By downloading the software or by registering for the Service, you are consenting to be bound by and are a party to the License Agreement. 4RemoteSupport is not transferring title to the software to you.
The software is made available for download solely for use by You according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
You acknowledge that the software downloaded in connection with the Service is proprietary to 4remotesupport and may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, You are only permitted to use the software as expressly authorized by 4remotesupport and these Terms. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels from the software. You may copy the software for archival purposes only, provided any copy must contain all of the original software's proprietary notices. However, You may not redistribute, sell, auction, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software to a human-readable form. Further, 4RemoteSupport, associated logos, and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying 4RemoteSupport.com products and services are trademarks or service marks of 4RemoteSupport.com and may not be used without the prior written permission of 4RemoteSupport. All other product names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders. You may not, reproduce (except for archival purposes), distribute or create derivative works based on the software without expressly being authorized to do so by 4RemoteSupport. Further, You may not alter, modify, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software or rent, lease, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer rights to the software All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to 4RemoteSupport.
6. DISCLAINER OF WARRANTY: Although 4remotesupport has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, 4remotesupport assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. 4remotesupport may change the Service or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-4RemoteSupport products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Your use of the Service and browsing the Site are at your risk. Neither 4RemoteSupport nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or the Service is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of Your access to, or use of, the Site or Services.
ALL INFORMATION, SERVICE AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: 4RemoteSupport, www.4RemoteSupport.com, 4RemoteSupport.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS OR SERVICE, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY 4RemoteSupport PRODUCT OR SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL 4RemoteSupport BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF 4RemoteSupport OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL 4RemoteSupport TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO 4RemoteSupport, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICE FOR ONE DAY.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. TITLE: The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 4RemoteSupport and others. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of 4RemoteSupport or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that 4RemoteSupport will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. TERMINATION: These Terms are effective until terminated by either You or us. 4RemoteSupport may immediately terminate Your subscription and right to use the Service and software if (i) You breach these Terms; (ii) 4RemoteSupport is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to 4RemoteSupport; (iii) such information is inaccurate; or (iv) 4RemoteSupport decides, in its sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Service. 4RemoteSupport shall not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Service. You may terminate Your subscription and end Your use of the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Upon termination of Your subscription, You shall remain liable for all fees incurred or accrued by You and any fees you may have paid in advance are nonrefundable. Upon expiration or termination for any reason, You are no longer authorized to use the Service or software. When this Agreement is terminated and/or Your subscription is canceled, You will no longer have access to data and other material You have stored on the Site and that material may be deleted by 4RemoteSupport.
10. LIMITATION ON COPYING: ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM 4RemoteSupport. YOU, OR ANY OTHER VISITOR OR USER ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE.
11. EXPORT LAW ASSURANCES: The Service and software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No Service or software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i). into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii). anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By subscribing to the Service or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES: The Service and software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines or weapon systems in which the failure of the Service or software could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or environmental damage ("high risk activities"). Accordingly, 4RemoteSupport and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
13. CHARGES, RETURNS, & REFUNDS: Your 4RemoteSupport.com account gives you uninterrupted access to support end users remotely. To keep this promise, 4remotesupport will charge your credit card automatically at the annual renewal date for annual subscriptions.
Because there is a trial period, no refunds will be given. Account cancellations must be made through FastSpring.com (authorized reseller) prior to the renewal cycle ending and before being charged for the renewal costs. No refunds will be authorized and/or disbursed.
14. MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning the Terms and license granted hereunder and may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in New York State, and You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any of the provisions of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Copyright © 2023 4RemoteSupport.com
All rights reserved.